Immigration Services

Marriage Based Immigration

Applying for a permanent residence / green card through marriage can often times be the fastest way to obtain a legal status in the US. Our agency has a significant experience in successful filing marriage-based green card applications. We basically operate as a "one stop shop" where you can get legally married and apply for a green card without paying significant legal fees to immigration lawyers.

We have handled hundreds of marriage green card cases and will be happy to guide you throughout the whole process and assist your spouse and children (if any) to gain a permanent residency in the United States. With our help your spouse will be able to receive his/her employment authorization ("work permit") and travel document (if eligible) within three months and green card within four to six months.

When you use our marriage services, our first consultation is always free! At the time of your consultation we will provide you with a list of the required documents and answer all of your questions.

News Flash

Federal Law Now Allows Immigration Benefits For Same-Sex Partners. U.S. Citizens can now petition for green cards on behalf of their same-sex spouses. In addition to that, gay and lesbian U.S. citizens may immediately begin petitioning for their fiancés living overseas, and both U.S. Citizens and permanent residents can now start the immigration process for their foreign-born spouses.
We also specialize in many other family/business immigration matters and will be happy to assist our clients with the following applications:

Family based applications: 
  • Immigrant petitions for spouses, children, parents and siblings of the US Citizens (I-130);
  • Adjustment of Status Applications (I-485);
  • Fiancé Visa petitions for U.S. Citizens who plans to bring a fiancé into the U.S. for marriage (I-129F);
  • Application to remove the conditional resident status (I-751);
  • I-601 Waiver Applications.

Citizenship Application and Naturalization
  • Application for Citizenship (N-400);
  • Application for Certificate of Citizenship (N-600);
  • Replacement of Citizenship Document (N-565).
Visa Services
  • B1/B2 Extension and Change of Status Petitions;
  • Student Visa (F-1) Extension, Change of Status to F-1 & OPT Applications;
  • M1 Extension and Change of Status;
  • Employment authorization and travel documents (advance paroles);
  • Renewal of expired or lost Green Card (I-90);
  • Application for legal permanent residency in the United States for refugees and asylees (I-485).
Business Visa Applications
  • H-1B Visa Petitions for professional workers (Change of Status, Change of Employer, Extension of Status);
  • L-1A and L-1B Intra-Company Visa Petitions for managers, executives and employees with specialized knowledge;
  • E-3 Visa Petitions for Australian nationals;
  • Treaty Investor Visa petitions for nationals from qualifying countries (E1/E2);
  • NAFTA Treaty Visa petitions for Canadian and Mexicans professional workers (TN);
  • PERM Labor Certification for professional and non-professional workers;
  • Immigrant Petitions for Alien Workers based on an approved labor certification (I-140);
  • Employment based Adjustment of Status Applications (I-485).

Low Income Applicants may be eligible for a Fee Waiver associated with the certain immigration applications. We can assist you with preparation and filing of Fee Waiver request, however we can not guarantee a positive outcome of this request. Verification of current income and expenses is necessary in order to request a Fee Waiver from the USCIS. Additional charges for preparation and submission of Fee Waiver Request will apply.

Share by: